Mr. Cai Dajian
Founder & Chairman, GTJA Investment Group
Mr. Cai Dajian is the Founder and Chairman of GTJA Investment Group.
- “School of 1992” - iconic Chinese entrepreneur and investor rising from the era of reform and opening-up
- D. in Finance, EMBA at China Europe International Business School
- Before founding GIG, Mr. Cai had 10 years' work experience in state-owned scientific research and design institution. Inspired by the speech by Deng Xiaoping during his inspection in the south China in 1992, Mr. Cai resigned from his job and started his career in Shenzhen, making himself one of the earliest enlighteners and explorers of venture capital as a member of the renowned JUN’AN SECURITIES and later GUOTAI JUN’AN SECURITIES , and produced the most famous IPO cases in that time.
- GIG led by Mr. Cai has earned a high reputation of innovation in both business model and investment philosophy. GIG has not only taken the lead to bring forward the “thematic industry investment” mode, but also been one of the few full-stage investment institutions in the healthcare industry in China.
GTJA INVESTMENT GROUP
- Founded in Shenzhen in 2001, GTJA INVESTMENT GROUP (GIG) is dedicated to investment in healthcare industry with focus on strategic equity investment. GIG is involved in the entire investment stages which includes PIPE、M&A, PE, VC, and angel investment. Currently, GIG has the largest and most professional team for healthcare investment in China. We have established an eco platform in healthcare investment sectors, and is devoted to become a healthcare investment institution with global influence.
- GIG has an AUM of ₤300 Million and has raised 26 funds dedicated to the healthcare industry. GIG has invested in more than 140 companies, 70 of them are innovative healthcare companies. 15 portfolio companies have already gone through IPO, and notably, GIG also acts as the holding company of Boya Bio-Pharmaceutical (SZ.300294) - a domestic leader in blood products.
- GIG is deeply rooted in China with operating offices in 8 major cities including Shenzhen, Shanghai, Beijing and Nanjing. We are on the way growing into an investment group with global vision and impact.